Project documents will be added here as they are available, including:
- Project Information Sheet
- Project Purpose & Need
- Project Location Map
- Environmental Constraints Map
- Navigational Channel Map
- Public Involvement Action Plan (PIAP)
- Project Team List
- Community and Agency Stakeholders List
- Maritime Navigation Survey River Properties Mailing Map
- Alternatives 4 – 8 Conceptual Plans
- Conceptual Renderings (22 foot Movable & 65 foot Fixed)
- AASHTO – American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials
- DEP – Department of Environmental Protection
- FHWA – Federal Highway Administration
- NEPA – National Environmental Policy Act
- NJDEP – New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection
- NJDOT – New Jersey Department of Transportation
- NJTPA – North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority
- NJTPA Local Concept Development (LCD) Study phase – The first phase in NJTPA’s Local Project Delivery Process.
- NJTPA Local Capital Project Delivery Process – A competitive program which provides funding to NJTPA Subregions – the 15 city and county members of the NJTPA – to prepare proposed transportation projects for eventual construction with federal funding.
- Project Team – is composed of members representing Monmouth County, NJTPA, NJDOT Local Aid, NJDOT BEPR, the prime consultant design engineering firm, Michael Baker International, Inc., and other supporting consulting firms for engineering, environmental, cultural and community involvement support.
- SHPO – State Historic Preservation Office
- USCG – United States Coast Guard